Although the Village Office is closed to prevent spread of COVID-19,
ALL STAFF REMAIN ON THE JOB!FOR SERVICE:
Leave a voice message at 780-688-3928; we will be checking voicemails intermittently.
if you have an emergency send an email to email@example.com
YOUR HEALTH & WELFARE IS OUR HIGHEST PRIORITY.
- Government of Alberta COVID-19 Information
- Alberta Chief Medical Officer Updates
- Latest Order from the Medical Officer – #7
- All Medical Health Orders
- A Very Educational Article on COVID-19
- Doctor Duc C. Vuong explains how COVID-19 kills you
- Doctor Duc C. Vuong: keep COVID-19 out of your house
- CTV Online News Clips
Welcome to the Village of Holden's website where you can learn more about the community we are so proud of!
Our businesses offer a wide variety of goods and services - check our 'Community Directory' for details.
We have an amazing number of recreational and cultural opportunities for a small village. Details about Facilities are also found in the 'Community Directory', and Events are listed under 'News'. Thank you to the large number of volunteers who operate the facilities and organize the programs.
Village Council works as a team, with guidance from our efficient Administration, to ensure we continue to be a welcoming and viable community. Check the 'About Holden' sections for information on local government, finance, and bylaws.
"Share the Charm of Country Living" with us anytime... on the website or in person."