WHAT WE DO:
- Promote and support Lifelong Learning
- Organize programs and courses for adults throughout Beaver County that focus on Literacy and Foundational Learning, Family Literacy, and Community Capacity Building.
- Provide subsidies for courses if finances are a barrier to learning
- Distribute the Beaver County Community Adult Learning Programs Newsletter, 2 times per year. Email if you would like to receive a copy.
- Assist adults in navigating pathways to reach educational and career goals.
Examples of courses: GED Prep, First Aid, Basic Computer, ESL, Family Literacy Programs, Reading, Writing, Math, Effective Resumes & Cover Letters.