- Sherry Garbe, Chief Administrative Officer (CAO)
- Phone: 780-688-3928
- Fax: 780-688-2091
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing Address: Box 357, Holden, AB T0B 2C0
- Village Office Street Address: 4810 - 50 Street
AFTER OFFICE HOURS:
- Traffic-related concerns and some Bylaw issues may be directed to the RCMP
- For other non-urgent inquiries leave a telephone message at the main office number
- Bylaw Issues or Service Requests May also be submitted on the 'Complaint / Request Form'. Open and print the pdf version at the bottom of this page; fill out and submit by fax, mail, or in person to the Village Office.
In case of fire or other Emergency call 911
The Village of Holden administration office is located on Main Street, just south of the Hotel.
It is open from:
- 8:30 am to 12:00 noon and
- 1:00 pm to 4:30 pm
- Monday - Friday
The office accepts payment for taxes and village utilities (sewer and garbage only) during business hours by cash or by cheque. Other payment options include in-bank, online banking, telephone banking, and automatic debit. Monthly payment plans are available for taxes and utilities. Contact the Village office for details.
The Village Office is where you will find:
- Dog licenses
- Development permits
- Building or other construction-related permit forms (also available on this website under the Economic Development section)
- Fax service
- Holden souvenirs, including mugs, jackets, pins, keychains, and postcards
- Welcome packages for new Village residents
- Other information related to life in Holden
- The FCSS Holden program office.
Village Staff includes:
- Chief Administrative Officer (CAO): Sherry Garbe
- Assistant Administrator & Communications Coordinator: Amber Kostyk
- Public Works Foreman: David Marko
- Other seasonal staff are added to the public works department during the summer months.