In Emergency call 911
A) The Tofield RCMP detachment
- is responsible for the Village of Holden and surrounding area
- Office Phone: 780-662-3353
- After Office Hours, Non-Emergency or Complaint, Phone: 780-662-3352
- Fax: 780-662-2200
- Mailing Address: Box 540, Tofield, AB T0B 4J0
B) Beaver County Victim Services
- Provide Support in the first few critical hours after an incident. Provide a listening ear in person or by phone.
- Provide referrals and Information in many areas, which can include: Sexual Assault, Domestic Abuse, Assault, Break and Enter, Motor Vehicle accidents, Suicides, Sudden deaths, Bullying, Mental Health, Family Violence, Death & Grieving, and many other areas.
- In cases where a court appearance is necessary, we contact the witness/victim to offer assistance with court preparation and procedures. We also make ourselves available to accompany the victim to court.
- We educate the public to services available to them that they may not know about such as Victim Impact Statements, Restitution, and Financial benefits when a crime has happened to them.
- Tofield Office (Tofield RCMP Detachment) contact:
- Phone: (780) 662-2258
- Fax: (780) 662-2200
- 24-Hour Cell: (780) 910-7559