- Alex Boos
- Phone: 780-781-2760
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for boys and girls, who are 12 - 18 years old to join our cadet organization.
- Small Arm Safety
- Naval Ceremony
- Instructional Technique
- First Aid and more
Build Self Esteem and Confidence
Here are just a few things we do:
- Weekend Camps
- Sailing, Rope-work, Drill
- Sports and Fitness
- First Aid and Survival Training
- Community Events and Parades
- 2,3,6 Week Summer Camp through-out Canada
- Summer Employment
Wait, It Gets Better...
- It's FREE to join. Even the uniforms are FREE, and with a program like this, there's always something fun to do.
- There are exchanges to other countries, tall ships, National Sail Regattas
- And for musicians there are band camps and a chance to perform in the Senior Cadet Band of the Prairies.
and it's all FREE.
Meets Thursday from 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm at the Holden Community Hall.