The Village of Holden provides the content of this website on an 'as-is' basis and only under the following conditions:
- You will only use the website for personal, educational or non-commercial purposes.
- You agree that you will not violate (or attempt to violate) the security of this website by hacking, cracking, mail bombing, mounting a denial of service attack, breaching of netiquette, or any other similar malicious, careless or negligent conduct.
- You agree not to upload content or computer code of any type to this Web site.
- You acknowledge that Village of Holden does not guarantee the quality, accuracy or completeness of any information on this website which may include inaccuracies or typographical errors.
- You acknowledge that the Village of Holden is not responsible for any loss, damage, or injury that you may have as a result of your use of this website.
- You agree to be bound by the laws applicable in the Province of Alberta with respect to your use of the website and you agree that any court proceedings relating to your use of the website will take place in the Judicial District of Edmonton.
- You agree to grant the Village of Holden all intellectual property rights to the content of any e-mail that you send to the Village of Holden using the facilities made available by this website.